Our consultancy is able to provide expert and experienced advice to property owners and/or their representatives.
We provide strategic advice covering the following:
- Development and refurbishment appraisals
- Property acquisition assessments and advice
- Surplus property strategies for corporate property owners
- Strategic development advice
- Planning potential assessments
- Raising finance, re-financing and funding options
- Joint venture solutions for long term development options for landowners
- Active asset management of property portfolios.
To prepare a Strategic Business Plan, we firstly explore with a client or his representative the property issues involved to gain an understanding of a client’s aims and objectives for his property holding.
Our in-depth analysis of a client’s needs informs the recommendations within a Strategic Business Plan and allows us to evolve a bespoke property solution. Once an overall strategy has been agreed, we then set about the task of implementing it.
Our fee structures are based upon tailoring our reward to the level of service a client may require. Examples are set out below;
- Fixed fee agreement
- Basic fee and retainer for length of the project
- No initial fee but a fee reflecting the share of risk and reward from a project
If a Strategic Business Plan requires further specialist skills, we can fund additional consultants for a client at our own cost;
- Additional consultants could include agents, architects, engineers, quantity surveyors and highway engineers
- We would lead a professional team and we would provide a single point of contact for a client on a risk free basis